Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Home Picks MAY




Something that I've been wanting to do for a while, but haven't gotten to until now, is share some of my favorite home picks with you guys! On the first of each month I want to share style trends, my personal favorites, and where to get the items.What better time to start than the beginning of Summer?!



Inspiration : Spring into Mint


At this point it's no secret that mint is the 'color of the year'. It seems like everything is being made in mint these days! I've picked a couple of my favorite mint colored items, and some other great items to accessorize along with it! 


1. Mint Chairs


These mint chairs from Target are all the rage. They make the in a billion colors, and I know this isn't the first time you've longed to have these farmhouse inspired metal chairs. You can find them here.


2. Cupcake Stand


This piece from Pier 1 is a great way to add texture and layers to a centerpiece! Perch something cute inside of it, or leave it empty. You'll always find a place for it. You can find it here.



3. Rusty Metal Pendant

Have you seen this style pendant on Pinterest?! I have, and always wondered where to get the look. You can find these here, on one of my favorite sites Scoutandnimble.com. 



4. Super Weave Basket



Okay, who doesn't love a good basket?! I love this basket from Pottery Barn because not only is it a great size, its also got so many woven layers, another great way to add texture to your room. Get it here



5. Miniture Topiaries 


From my favorite, Ballard Designs, these sweet topiaries are a perfect accent to whatever Spring decorating your doing. Order them here, but don't forget to get several of them! 



6. 'Be joyful' Sign


Of course, one of my favorite items from our shop, Kassel Home and Cottage. This adorable handmade sign by Addyson Lane Signs will be the perfect touch of mint to your Spring decor. Order one for yourself and one for a friend, they make the greatest gifts! Get it here.


I love these items that add so much character to a home! They all go great together, and you won't have any problem finding spots for them. Order them all or just pick a couple, they are some of my favorite things! 

Happy May friends! 

Xo, Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment