Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

The Home BEFORE

As we near completion of our kitchen and living room I am getting antsy to share some updated photos! We have done SO much in the kitchen, and it feels like an endless project. I can't even begin to tell you how much detail goes into each addition. This week I am going to put up new pictures of the progress throughout our whole home, and share some details about what we have left to do!  But in anticipation of that I wanted to share the original pictures. I think they are on our home page, but I haven't yet put them in a blog.






After looking at these I'm sure you're wondering what we saw in this house, and let me tell you I still wonder myself sometimes. Ha! There really wasn't much that was attractive to us. Besides the neighborhood the home was in. We have really torn this home apart and rebuilt it from the inside out! (Haven't yet got to the outside.. our poor neighbors) I am so thankful for the blessing of a home, and there have been times throughout this process I have had to remind myself how fortunate we are to have just that! It can be frustrating to put a bunch of money into a home and still have to live through the construction of it. It is a wonderful learning experience and it makes me so thankful for what I have! :)

Happy Weekend, weekenders.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment