Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Incredibly {neutral} Holiday Wish List



Looking for last minute ideas for the women in your life? Here are some of the items on my wish list this year! Due to the popularity ranking on these items this year (the amount of them flying off the shelves) - chances are lots of these items will be swooned over by most women. Okay so I might be following the trends this year - bite me. Who doesn't love a neutral collage of beautiful items? Hunter rain boots, north face (or other brand) puff coats, and low top sneakers are popular wish list items this year. I'd be surprised if you haven't seen one of these items on a list you've received. Throw in the timeless, versatile and incredibly comfortable PIKO top, a druzy necklace and you've got a list! I also have a fun storage box I plan to use in my kitchen, and a geometrical charcoal rug for the living room (75% off at rugsusa.com!). You should be able to order all of these items and still get them in by Christmas if you choose overnight or 2 - day shipping!! So send your last minute men on over and show them exactly what you want for Christmas! These also make great gifts for sisters and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment