Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Follow up!

I have some updates to follow up the last blog post! 

To follow up the 'glam bedroom' I've been doing for one of my youngest clients (17) I can finally share the final design board! We are in the process of ordering, and I will share more when the room is complete. So far the headboard and pillows are in.  We may still make some adjustments along the way, but I can't wait to see this room when it is done! This was a fun project because the client had a very good idea of what she wanted and helped me along the way. I would give her 3-4 options for most things and she chose what she liked the best. It was a lot of fun! 


Another project to follow up on was the photos I took for my Mom and Dad's home. They came in about ... 7 days later than they were supposed to and were a hassle to get ahold of. I ordered them from overnightprints.com and paid rush delivery (over $35!!) to get them in quickly. I was not satisfied when they didn't come in overnight! I think they turned out pretty neat though, and the quality was great. 



I am planning to get some updated photos of the progress in our home soon and can't wait to share it! Blogging time has been few and far between lately.. I was happy just to squeeze this quick post in.

Talk soon.

Brittney


No comments:

Post a Comment